How do you think a car is shipped to a different state or country – call the shipping company, book, and pay. Well, no it is not that easy. When you plan to ship a car you have to undergo various processes, choosing a carrier to ship alone is a brainstorming task. Other than that, providing various other details and completing formalities is all included in the shipping process.
Today, we will help you understand all the options that are available in shipping a car. Most shipping companies provide the same kind of services, only the price may differ. Even the cost of shipping a car differs with the kind of services you avail. No matter what you do, never go for cheap rates to save a few dollars. Always go with name and reputation, but that doesn’t mean cheap shipping companies are bad to deal with.
Ship a Car, Inc. is a top-notch shipping company that ships any kind of vehicle anywhere in the USA. They provide all kinds of carriers, and their quotes are reasonable. You can contact their customer support and the agent will provide you with a free consultation. Check their website www.shipacarinc.com to know more about their services.
Types of Vehicle Shipping Service
- Car Haul/Top Loading. With an auto haul service, your car is essentially placed on the raised platform of an auto carrier trailer, usually with the assistance of other cars. The trailer will also transport the automobile to a location from where you can easily pick up your car.
- Personal Shipping. It is used to transport cars privately. You can choose this if you don’t want your car to be lifted with other cars or if it has a special model that might not fit on a car haul.
- Expedite. Expedite means moving the delivery date more quickly. Certainly, expedited shipping costs a little more, but it’s well worth it if you need your car to get there quickly.
- Driveaway. With the drive-away service, you can engage a qualified and experienced driver to transport your car for you. The fact that someone is operating your vehicle makes it slightly safer since an experienced driver will be able to anticipate problems before they arise and take appropriate action while driving.
- Enclosed. In the enclosed shipping service, your car won’t be traveling in the open air, instead, it will be kept in a protective box that will protect it from elements like dust, filth, and insects.
- HomeService. Home delivery service ensures that a knowledgeable driver will take it and handle the remaining portion of the journey after reaching the destination city. Thus, the main advantage is that you don’t have to go pick it up by taking out time from your busy schedule at work.
Whichever service you choose, you will find a different quotation for all of them. Each has its advantage, so choose smartly when shipping a car. It is a one-time expense, but it assures that your car is in safe hands.